Solar panel systems are becoming a more viable alternative for commercial and industrial users. As the benefits are not only environmental. Here, we’ll present you with all the advantages of installing solar panels for your business.
One of the main reasons for the increase in solar panel sales is attributed to the reduction in utility costs. The main reasons to install a solar panel system are as follows:
1. Economic savings in electricity bills: solar panels in Florida offer residential customers up to a 30% savings on their utility bills. While, for industrial or commercial cases, this saving will depend on factors such as rate type and billable demand, among others, but profitability will always be a convenient reason to consider it.
2. Solar panels in Florida are more accessible than ever: the cost of solar panels has been reduced by about 75% during the last decade.
The Saving in Taxes and the Increase in the Value of the Business Property are also Important Reasons to Consider Solar Panels
3. Reduction of tax payments: industrial and commercial users have been motivated to acquire solar panel systems, thanks to the policies to reduce taxes, established by the United States.
No matter what state you are in, you can always take advantage of the 30% federal tax credit known as the Investment Tax Credit (ITC). This incentive allows solar customers to receive a tax credit valued to 30% of the cost of their solar panel system.
There are also a couple state incentives that will help you maximize your solar return on investment such as Florida’s property tax exemption for residential renewable energy property and Florida’s solar and CHP sales tax exemption.
Become Self-Sufficient, While Reducing Polluting Emissions
5. A self-sufficient business: a benefit that your business can obtain from the installation of solar panels, is that it’ll no longer depend on electricity to run.
6. sustainable commercial or industrial activity: you’ll be reducing the pollution emitted from the activities of your business, adding value as for being responsible with the environment.
7. You will recover your investment within a reasonable timeframe: as for the investment, it’s recovered in a period of 4 to 6 years, depending on the solar panel system that is designed for your business.
8. Solar panels with a lifespan of 25 years: another valid reason to consider the decision is the lifespan of the solar panel system. If you choose serious companies with clear proposals that indicate the brands and guarantees of the components, you will practically have a system that will work for 25 years.
If you are interested in learning more about solar panel installation for your home or business call or email us at: (386) 214-6867 or email@example.com